The links below will give you a more detailed look into shopping the site.
Please choose a link from the following list of topics.
- From the right hand side of your web page, click on “please login.”
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- To receive your new password by email you will need to enter your User Name in the text box and answer a security question on the following page. A new random password will then be sent to you by email. Please use the new password to login and then you will be prompted to change the password to one that you can remember.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please go to the F.A.Q.s page.
- Click your mouse in the Quick Search box, and enter the key word of the item you are searching for, binders or pens, for example.
- Click Go. The Search Results page opens, displaying items that most closely match the item you specified. You can narrow your search by clicking the appropriate category. You can also click the Quick Search box and enter a more specific key word, ballpoint pens, for example.
- Select Shopping and choose Advanced Search. You can also click the Try Advanced Search link in the Quick Search box on the left hand side of the page.
- When the Enhanced Search page opens, enter your search term in the Enhanced Search Results box. You can search by keyword, item number, or manufacturer.
- Click Search.
- All items matching the search terms you entered display. The Search Options box slides across to the left of the page, containing options for narrowing your search. The current search information appears under the Search Criteria.
- Specify the Number of Items to View Per Page: Click the down arrow in the Items Per Page box and select to view 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 items.
- Limit Items by Additional Keyword, Item Number, or Manufacturer: Enter the search term in the Search Within Results box and press Enter.
- Limit Items by Feature. Click a feature in the Select Features or Refine Your Search box. Features specific to the items matching your previous search are listed in the drop down menu. The number of items corresponding to each is listed in parentheses beside the name.
- View the Item's Product Information: Click an item's link. A variety of options are available to choose from including: Add to Favorites, Add to Cart, and Buy Now
- Enter a Different Search Term: Click the Enter Search Results box, if available, at the top of the page and enter the search term to use. Click Search. If entering an item number, you can enter the stock number without the prefix, 8511 instead of BOC8511, for example.
- Remove Existing Limits: Click beside the limit under the Search Criteria section.
- The buttons on this page provide several options for the item you selected.
- Save Items to Cart/Add to Cart: Places the item in your shopping cart. Once the item is in your cart, you can either check out or leave the item there for purchasing later. When you add the item, the page displays a message that the item was added to the shopping cart.
- Add to Favorites: Adds an item to your list of favorites. By adding items to your list of favorites, you can quickly retrieve the item to order it again. To add an item to your list of favorites, click Add to Favorites List. The system prompts you to add it to an existing favorite list, or you can create a new one. To add it to an existing list, click the Add check box and click the Add to Favorites List button.
- Compare Items: You can compare up to four different items. Click the check box corresponding to each item to compare, then click the Compare Items button at the top of the page. A pop up window displays detailed information on each of the items, side by side, such as Marketing Information, Packaged Quantity, Product Type, and Weight. To remove an item, click the check box and click Remove Item. To view a larger image of an item, click Larger Image under its product image. To close the pop up window, click Close Window in the top right corner of the window.
- You can continue adding items to your shopping cart or favorites lists.